This page explains the process that drives the NST airdrop.
The moment everyone is waiting for is upon us.
One epoch corresponds to one week. The airdrop will last until the full budget has been distributed. There are 2,625,000 tokens to be distributed.
At the end of each epoch (each Sunday, at 11:59 PM UTC), Nested will airdrop NST to our users according to the formulas explained below.
Those tokens won't be claimable until the TGE happens. Airdropped tokens will be claimable at TGE.
For our first users who used Nested before the official announcement of the airdrop, we have something for you!
These rules count for original and copied portfolios.
Rules can be changed at the sole discretion of the team, and according to our users' feedback.
Original and copied portfolios that are worth less than 20 USD at each snapshot won't be taken into account at all for any snapshot – at any point in time.
No one is ever sheltered from a hick-up on the tech side. So, in case of an issue, just know that the Nested team will do everything that it can to resolve it in the shortest timeframe possible.
If you are too lazy to scroll down and look at the formula, here is what you need to know.
NO NEED FOR MATH HERE - JUST READ!!!
Our algorithm takes into account two sets of parameters that are time-sensitive:
- 1.The parameters relative to snapshots
- 2.The parameters relative to epochs
- 1 snapshot = 1 hour
- 1 epoch = 1 week
- 1 epoch = 168 snapshots
Imagine the epoch is a competition with a scoreboard.
The competition is divided into 168 snapshots.
You want to score the highest score possible at every event/snapshot for the highest reward at the end of the competition/epoch.
The formula that computes your score for every event/snapshot looks at the following factors:
- 1.The total value of all your portfolios.
- 2.The total number of copies and their total value.
- 3.The diversity of networks used to build your portfolios: Ethereum, BNB Chain, Optimism, Arbitrum, Avalanche, etc.
- 4.The volume of activities – create, manage, copy, deposit, edit allocations, etc. – on Nested.
Each event/snapshot lasts 1 hour, at the end of which scores are written down AND reset to 0 for the next event/snapshot.
Once the 168 snapshots of the competition/epoch are over, the formula computes your average score to determine your reward.
So if you were active + used all networks + had a high number of copies, + a high total value of all portfolios over the whole competition/epoch – this means that you did well, and your reward should be HIGH.
- If you did well at the 168 events/snapshots => HIGH REWARD
- If you did well at 75 events/snapshots but sucked at the rest => MEDIUM REWARD
- If you did well at 10 events/snapshots but sucked at most => LOW REWARD
The Airdrop is a marathon, not a sprint.
THE KEY TO THE AIRDROP IS CONSISTENCY!!
Now go and be consistent with your trades.