This page describes our business model.
We charge a fee for each portfolio transaction. It is charged at a portfolio's creation, update, or sale. Once the DAO is live, the DAO members will continually adjust this fee.
Nested charges a 0.3% fee on each operation that doesn't reduce our TVL.
It includes the following functions:
- The creation of portfolios
- The copies of portfolios
- Edit allocations
- Simple deposit
- Proportional deposit
- Buy/Sell/Convert operations
We charge a 0.8% fee on each operation that reduces our TVL.
This includes the following:
- Simple withdrawal
- Proportional withdrawal
Fees are shared with Nested Finance Ltd. and the initial creator of the Nested portfolio.
Once the DAO is live, its members will continually adjust this fee.
There are two ways a portfolio can be created:
- 1.It is either replicated from an existing portfolio
- 2.OR built from scratch.
In this case, all the fees go to Nested Finance Ltd, and there are no royalties.
Fees are equally shared between Nested Finance Ltd. and the initial creator of the Nested portfolio.
This distribution does not occur only at the first replication of a portfolio but during its entire lifecycle.
- Bob replicates Alice's Nested portfolio with 10,000 USD.
- Our protocol will charge 30 USD of fees [0.3%, that is].
- The fee will then be split 50/50.
- 15 USD will go to Nested Finance Ltd., and the other 15 USD will go to Alice.
- Alice updates her Nested portfolio by swapping UNI for COMP.
- Bob synchronizes then his portfolio with the new allocations