All information below is not engraved in stone and can evolve.
NST is the Nested platform’s native token.
The NST is primarily a utility token designed to facilitate and incentivize the decentralized governance of the protocol. It is also meant to boost the user experience by unlocking unique features.
We get inspired by the best tokenomics including the one of $CRV (Curve), and $SNX (Synthetix).
All decisions concerning the usage of the ecosystem and rewards reserve will be done with the DAO.
- Staking rewards There would be two types of rewards: - $NST tokens from the ecosystem's reserve. - A part of the protocol fees. We are still waiting for a final compliance approval.
- Bribes Users will be able to feature portfolios on top of the explorer. They must bribe the governance for that.
- VIP tiers $NST token stakers stand to get a discount on Nested platform fees.
- Premium contents Users can unlock private portfolios by paying a monthly fee to their owners - same mechanism as on Onlyfans.
- Tips Users will be able to tip other users in $NST tokens.
The more $NST the user is staking, and the longer he/she is doing it, the higher will be the rewards.
The $NST rewards part will be compoundable, but in escrow one year after the user claimed them. If the user wants to receive them now, there will be a penalty fee of 60%. These $NST tokens will be added to the rewards of the next epoch.
The protocol fees will be received at the end of each epoch in the native token of the chain the user is staking the $NST tokens in. They will be claimable at the end of each epoch.
We have not included ecosystem and reward tokens, and tokens allocated to market-making for all computations displayed in this part. The first one isn't meant to be sold on the market and will be monitored by the DAO; the second one is in the form of a loan that should be repaid by the market-maker. Both should not be considered as sell pressure.
To be noted: At the TGE, if the NST token trades at the private sale price (0.8$ / token), then the market capitalization would be worth 5,739,000$ (7,174,500 x 0.8$).